Sunday, September 09, 2012

Sunday Roast at Doggett's Coat and Badge

On the one night we were given free time in London, I met up with a friend after work who I knew from Vancouver but moved back to London. We walked around London and for dinner, I told her I wanted to try something English. After crossing Blackfriar's bridge, we popped into the first pub we saw - Doggett's Coat and Badge. It is supposed to be a traditional pub, and so I figured we couldn't go wrong with a Sunday Roast! We both chose the beef, which included roast potatoes, vegetables, Yorkshire pudding and gravy. The food was decent, typical pub food. The serving size was good and very filling, though the roasted potatoes were a tad dry. People were crowded in front of the tvs to catch the Olympic games, so we left soon after. The location of this pub is beautiful and it was definitely very nice to take an evening stroll outside!


There is some broccoli hidden under the beef!

No comments: