Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pictures from Jason Mraz Concert @ Rogers Arena (Sept 21)

I was one of the lucky winners to receive a pair of tickets to the Jason Mraz concert Friday night from the Rogers Wireless Box Office. I've been a Mraz fan for a while now, so I was very excited to see him live! Christina Perri opened for him, performing her hits including Jar of Hearts and A Thousand Years. Jason Mraz was amazing live, and it was fun to sing along to his songs. My favorites songs from his new album are Woman I Love and Living in the Moment. He sang some of his older songs too, which was really good. It was a great concert, and I wish it had lasted even longer! Here are some pictures and videos from the concert.

Jason Mraz came out to introduce Christina Perri.
Christina Perri

Mraz performed for two hours!
He was so friendly and nice!

The brass.



Barefoot for the whole concert!




Crazy cool percussion.

Performing some songs acoustically.
More and more people joined him on stage and the song went on.

LOVE.
Jason Mraz and Christina Perri performing together during an encore.

I took a few videos from the concert. Check out my YouTube Channel for more videos of Christina Perri and Jason Mraz.


No comments: