Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash - Product Review

I have been using Dove body washes for a while now, though I usually buy the fruit scented ones (my favorites are the Dove Go Fresh) so when Klout offered a Dove Body wash perk, I was pretty pleased! The Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has nutrium moisture, which means it contains 100% natural moisturizers that can be absorbed completely. It soap comes out thick, sort of like a lotion and smells really good. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean. Dove is a great name brand that I can trust and has a history of really great products for sensitive skin, so I would definitely recommend trying out the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash!


Disclaimer: The product mentioned above was provided through the Klout Perks program. The opinions expressed in this post are those of Seapotato and have not been influenced in any other way.

No comments: