Sunday, May 06, 2012

Dove Beauty Bar - Product Review


Dove White Beauty Bar contains 1/4 moisturizing cream so it's creamier when you use it. Like all Dove soaps, the scent is very pleasant and lingers on your skin after your shower. I think the Dove Beauty Bar would be great to travel with - I usually don't use soap to clean my face but because it is a softer soap with moisturizing cream, it did not dry out my skin. It lathers up well and washes off clean. The Beauty Bar left my skin feeling very soft and fresh. Because Dove Soap is very soft, I seem to go through one bar faster than other soaps. I have been using Dove soap for as long as I can remember, so I would definitely recommend it! Also try the Go Fresh Dove soaps - the scents are amazing!

Disclaimer: The product mentioned above was given free of charge as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club. The opinions expressed in this post are those of Seapotato and have not been influenced in any other way.

No comments: