Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Disney Movie Rewards Ending for Canadians

I was sad to receive an email today from Disney notifying all their Canadian users that any accounts created in Canada will no longer be supported effective June 27th, 2012. In exchange for this inconvenience, Disney is offering you the option of 100 Disney Movie Reward points or a Snapfish coupon good for 30 4x6 prints. If you are a DMR member, you will be receiving the email as well and you must reply to the email with your gift choice.

I have been collecting DMR points since the program began, and I am an avid collector of Disney movies, so I am very sad to see this program go. I guess it's time to enter the rest of the codes I have and make a giant redemption!

1 comment:

Maggie Fichter said...

So is it just the Canadians I wonder ... sorry to see this go too.