Thursday, September 02, 2010

Apple just keeps on coming out with new products...!

It seems like every other month Apple comes out with a new or revamped version of their existing products. The newest iPod Touch now has facetime, retina display, HD video recording and uses an A4 processor for gaming. Each new version of iPods seems to get more and more expensive. A lowly 8GB iPod touch is $229, 32GB is $299 and 64GB is $399 (why no 16GB?). The new iPod nano is so flippin' tiny, how do you even swipe it!?! Think about people with fat fingers (like me sometimes)! Sheesh. While I like having new gadgets, I can't really justify paying $400+ for an mp3 player, when I have two perfectly good ones that still work.

For people who like to have the newest products, what do you do with your all your old iPods?? I have a first generation iPod mini that just sits in my room, I can't imagine having one of each new version (=__=)!

What do you think about Apple's new line of iPods? Are you planning to get one?

No comments: