Thursday, March 25, 2010

Only a Week Left to Use Your Board Game Coupons!

The awesome Hasbro/MB board game coupon from cereal boxes is expiring at the end of the month, so it's time to stop hanging on and run to your closest store to use these babies up! Walmart is having a sale on a few board games for only $10 each. And your coupon is for $10 off. So yes, that means...FREE BOARD GAME! Woot, woot! You still need to pay the tax, which is $1.20, but isn't it preferable to pay that instead of $11.20? I'm heading out to Zellers to try and price match the game today, so I can use my 10% SPC discount, as well as my 15% discounted gift card (that I was able to to buy for all Olympic workers and volunteers). The board games advertised in the Walmart flyer for $10 are Monopoly Championship Edition, Monopoly Town, and Giraffalaff Limbo. There are also other games $10 or less, so go check it out!

No comments: