Friday, March 26, 2010

Canucks Win!

On Wednesday, my sister and I went to the Vancouver Canucks vs. Anaheim Ducks game using tickets from my contest win. We had pretty awesome seats, in section 109, row 11. Woot, woot! The game was great - we won 4-1. Yeaaaah, Raycroft! After the game, I went to guest services to pick up my autographed hockey sticks. We also got some freebies before, during and after the game. Here's a pic of what we got:

The four autographed hockey sticks.

D. Sedin (22), Bieksa (3), Kesler (17), H. Sedin (33). Unfortunately they all signed it in different places on the sticks so it makes it difficult to display!

Mitchell poster (from the autism fund), game day booklet that includes Burrows poster, Canucks cheer sign from Telus, 2x Snickers bars (ate one!), Irish Springs sample and coupon. Sis wanted to get a 50/50 raffle but we went out too late, so donated to the autism thing instead and got a rubber bracelet.

No comments: