Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tomokazu - AYCE Japanese

Tomokazu is one of my favorite All-You-Can-Eat Japanese restaurants in Vancouver. Located on West Broadway, Tomokazu offers a regular AYCE dinner menu, and a slightly more pricier one (that has more seafood). There is a wide selection of food of sashimi, sushi, teriyaki, BBQ, tempura and more, so there is something for everyone. The food comes quite quickly. One of the annoying things is the server will edit the number of items you order when it is entered into the terminal, so you  never actually get what you order. Tomokazu used to have really good food but I think the food taste and quality has gone downhill a bit. It's still my go-to place for AYCE Japanese though, for the food selection and price.



Spinach goma-ae.
Edamame.
Korean salmon sashimi - my favorite dish, but the order always get cut down!
Salmon sashimi.
Nigiri sushi, tuna and salmon sashimi.
Chicken udon.
Beef udon.
Shishamo karrage.
BBQ chicken wings.
Prawn and vegetable tempura.
Beef short ribs.
Salmon kama.
Dynamite roll.
Gyoza.
Mango pudding - one of my favorite desserts!

Tomokazu Japanese Restaurant 友和日本料理 on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Tanpopo edits food too. One day I'm going to have a pad of paper with me!!!!! lol