Friday, February 10, 2012

Thanks Everyone for the Like!

I just wanted to thank everyone for liking all of my photos during the last competition I was in. I was lucky enough to win one of the prizes (for the Kitchen category) due to one of the contestants being disqualified. I guess it just goes to show that it's not over until it's over!

I picked up my prize earlier this week - it's a beautiful prize pack that includes a wok, Sunrise tofu coupons, recipe book, tote bags, water bottle, lunch bag, key chains, chapsticks and a $50 gift card to the Gourmet Warehouse!


Thank you to The Red Pocket for hosting such a great contest. I hope there will be more fun ones in the future! Follow The Red Pocket for great deals around Vancouver!

1 comment:

Ricki911 said...

Congrats! Its always nice winning especially when you work so hard for it.