Saturday, February 11, 2012

LMFAO & Far East Movement Concert Pictures @ Pacific Coliseum

I went to the LMFAO and Far East Movement concert at the Pacific Coliseum on Thursday. It was actually featuring several Cherrytree Pop artists that opened for LMFAO. I had a pass for a VIP meet and greet backstage so I missed most of the opening acts.

Far East Movement, Kay, Natalia Kills, Rye Rye

LMFAO and the party rock crew

Just caught the last bit of Kay performing My Name is Kay.

Natalia Kills - "I'm rolling the dice, got the wind in my hair...I'm gonna kill my boyfriend, yeah!"

Fast East Movement!


"O-M-G, you're so sexy."





RedFoo performs by himself since Sky Blu is still recovering from a back injury (from wiggling around too much, I'll bet!)


LMFAO sure knows how to party!



"Sexy girl all around the world, just shake your hips and put that ass to work!"





Everyday I'm shufflin'

All the artists came out to dance at the end.




I'm sexy and I know it!

Unfortunately my camera overheated so my SD card is useless and I'm working on retrieving pictures and videos from it but I apologize for not uploading any videos of this concert!

1 comment:

Lisa KH said...

Looks like it was an awesome concert and you took some great pics! Lucky you with the VIP passes!! :D