Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Glenburn Soda Fountain & Confectionary - A Perfect Old Time Soda Shop!

Glenburn Soda Fountain and Confectionery is the cutest old time soda shop located in South Burnaby. They offer ice cream sundaes, milkshakes and sodas. I took my family to try it out because really, who is going to say no to ice cream? 




There are so many things to choose from the menu!
Mum got a classic coffee ice cream cone.
I opted for a Glenburn special - Black Out. It has chocolate ice cream, hot fudge, chocolate chips and topped with chocolate whipped cream, dark chocolate sprinkles and crowned with a chocolate wafer cookie. Is that too much chocolate? I think not.
Glenburn was also participating in the Hot Chocolate Festival. You got a mini cone with your drink.
Glenburn also offered bottled pop in cute old time-y designs.
I really like the designs on these sodas!
They don't open until the afternoon and then they become extremely busy, so be patient while you wait in line (a good time to peruse what other merchandise they have for sale!). I'm definitely going back because I want to try to everything on the menu! Glenburn Soda the perfect place to satisfy your sweet tooth and maybe soak in a little nostalgic memories.

No comments: