Sunday, February 01, 2015

Dine Out Vancouver Festival 2015 - Reflect Social Dining

J and I took the family to Reflect at the Hilton in Burnaby. I wasn't even aware that this dining lounge existed, but the $28 menu looked pretty tasty so I thought I would try it out!


A bread basket to start, with flatbread and baguette.
Brome lake duck confit with baby frisee, pickled radish, fingerling potato salad and pommery mustard vinaigrette.
Squash bisque with coconut kaffir lime creme.
Trio of seafood paupiette. It came wrapped up in parchment paper...
And opened to this: tiger prawn, ling cod, salmon with root vegetables
Red deer elk osso bucco with andouille sasauge, atomic baby glazed carrots, wilted kale and cranberry confiture.
White chocolate mango mousse cake with a medley of seasonal pearls.
Peanut butter chocolate crunch with Nutella and raspberry coulis.
This menu was definitely worth the $28 and my whole family thoroughly enjoyed it! (I thought dessert was the best part). Definitely check out Reflect if you're looking for some West Coast fare!

No comments: