Monday, April 04, 2011

Contest: Captain Planet DVD


If you were a kid in the 90's, then you might remember an animated series called Captain Planet and the Planeteers! My sister and I absolutely LOVED this show, and I don't even really remember what the show was about except that it was a bunch of kids with rings that represented each element, and they fought evil alongside Captain Planet. It sounds really cheesy (and it probably was!) now that I'm writing about it. I didn't have cable when I was young, so whenever I was at my aunt and uncle's place, I would be really excited when Captain Planet came on the telly.

Now Captain Planet and the Planeteers is finally coming out on DVD! ZOMG! Annnnnd, Sweeps4bloggers is holding a contest for it! EEEE! It's easy to enter, check it out! Good luck (but I'm secretly hoping I will win it haha!).

No comments: