Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nintendo 3DS Out Tomorrow!


Nintendo is launching their latest version of the DS tomorrow, March 27th! The 3DS will be retailed at $249.99 everywhere and comes in aqua blue or cosmo black. Games are a bit more pricey, at $39.99. I've taken a look at one last week and I'm not that impressed. I know Nintendo is trying to be innovative, by producing the first hand held gaming device where you don't need 3D glasses to see the images in 3D, but I think I will wait for the second generation to come out before considering getting it. It's just the newest novelty and a money grabber. Didn't they just come out with the Nintendo DS XL just a while ago? Anyway, make sure to watch for sales this coming week, since there are often specials the launch week. Best Buy is offering 1600 Reward Zone Points, which is equivalent to $20 toward a future purchase. Are any of you planning to buy the Nintendo 3DS tomorrow?

No comments: