Friday, March 10, 2017

LEGO Brickheadz - Beauty and the Beast

With BrickCan just a little over a month away, I decided to bust out some of my LEGO to build. Brickheadz is a new line that LEGO just released on March 1, 2017 with themes from Marvel Avengers, The LEGO Batman Movie and Disney. If you have a LEGO VIP card, you were able to purchase the Brickheadz on February 15 as an early release - which I did! Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourite classic Disney movies, so I couldn't pass these up. I didn't receive them in the mail until just a couple of weeks ago, and I was really eager to open them up. Check out the pictures below and the live and speed build videos I've uploaded on Youtube.

Tale as old as time.
Belle.
Beast.
New Pirates of the Caribbean BrickHeadz are being released next month to coincide with the newest movie of the franchise.
I think LEGO is capitalizing on the popularity of Funko Pop vinyl figures since they look awfully similar. These are pretty small (smaller than a Funko Pop) and pretty quick and easy to build. Let me know your thoughts on Brickheadz - love them? Hate them? They retail for $12.00 in Canada. There will most likely be sales on the in the future - when there is, should I buy more? Make sure you subscribe to the blog and stay tuned on the Surprise Toybox Youtube channel for more LEGO builds and fun things!


No comments: