Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gorging on movies

I've been keeping up my movie watching in the past few days, trying to watch at least one movie a day. I watched:

Four Christmases
with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past with Jennifer Garner and Matthew McConaughey
Made of Honor with Patrick Dempsey
Just Friends
with Ryan Reynolds and Amy Smart

National Treasure
with Nicolas Cage

I have to say, most of the movies were ho-hum or just plain sucked, but I really enjoyed National Treasure! Such a good movie. I really like the sequel to it too, National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets. It's kind of like the Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones franchises. If you are fans of those movies, you'll like National Treasure. It's a pretty old movie by now, so it should be on sale for pretty cheap (I know Walmart had it for about $10-15 during the last boxing day).

Haven't had time for gaming lately, with all the reading and movie watching, but I think I will open up Professor Layton soon. Also need to find a book to read, since I'm almost done reading The Girls.

No comments: