Monday, April 03, 2017

Loot Crate Sanrio Small Gift Subscription Box - [Friendship]

The Sanrio Small Gift Loot Crate has finally arrived! The March 2017 theme was Friendship. It was another excellent box - take a look below at what was inside!

This was the first item that Loot Crate leaked - a Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel plush. They look exactly like Tsumtsums!
This was another item they leaked. Little Twin Stars stackable mugs. They mugs are pretty small.
A Patty and Jimmy enamel pin set. I collect pins so I love this!
A My Melody charm. I believe you can add this to the Hello Kitty keychain from the original Sanrio box.
A Hello Kitty and Mimmy stationary set. 
Here's a shot of the back of the package so you can see what's inside.
A Little Twin Star infinite scarf. Very useful!
And the bonus item that was stuck on top of the packaging is a little tape dispenser! So cute!

So what did you guys think? I think this is one of the best crates because I love all the Sanrio characters (I'm still waiting for a Gudetama box....) so it's worth the money. If you want to sign up for your own Sanrio Small Gift Box, check out Loot Crate.

No comments: