Saturday, March 29, 2014

Vancouver International Auto Show 2014

Klout and Chevrolet invited me to visit the Vancouver International Auto Show this weekend so I went with my family to check out the latest models coming out on the market. Held at the Vancouver Convention Centre, all the well known car brands were present and had plenty of cars for you to test drive, sit in and learn more about. There was also a corner full of exotic cars (which are some of my favourite cars to see!). 

#ChevyPerks

Chevrolet Stingray
Chevrolet Stingray in metallic blue!
Ford Mustang
Infiniti Red Bull race car
Lamborghini - reminds me of the Batman batmobile!
Lotus
Ferrari. Can someone get this car for me?
McLaren
Porsche
Smart car with wings!
Audi R8
Acura TLX
Honda Fit
Lexus
Kia Whitecaps van
The Auto Show will be in Vancouver for another day, so don't miss out! Grab your tickets here.

No comments: