Sunday, June 30, 2013

International Delight Iced Coffee - BzzAgent Product Review


International Delight has introduced three flavours of their new, ready-to-drink beverage, just in time for the summer! The iced coffee comes in three flavours: Mocha, Vanilla and Caramel Macchiato. Being a mocha lover, that's the one I opted to try first. I was pretty impressed with the taste - there is a distinct flavour of coffee and the perfect amount of sweetness, very similar to the bottled Frappucino drinks you can find at Starbucks. I didn't add any ice into my tumbler, as I found the coffee was cold enough when coming straight out of the fridge.



The iced coffee comes in a 1.89L carton with a price point of between $4-5, which is a very good deal if you consider that's how much it costs to buy a comparable iced coffee drink in a coffee shop! I know I will be enjoying the rest of the flavours throughout the summer! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: The product mentioned above has been given free of charge from BzzAgent for review. The opinions expressed in this post are those of Savvy Shopping, Deals and Reviews and have not been influenced in any other way.

No comments: