Saturday, June 01, 2013

Always Infinity - BzzAgent Review

I was selected to be a part of the Always Infinity BzzAgent Campaign and I was quite pleased as Always has always my pad of choice. My monthly friend isn't really something I usually post about on such a public place like my blog, so bear with me!

I received Always Infinity and Always Maxi pads to compare.


Always Maxi is on the left, and Always Infinity is on the right. You can always see that the Maxi pad is a lot thicker than the Infinity.


First I cut out the core of the pads - the Maxi pad made quite a mess as its core is made of a soft cottony material. The Always Infinity felt almost like a smooth rubbery material and was extremely thin, and looked more breathable than the Maxi pad.


Next I was supposed to put coloured water onto the pads. Since I didn't have blue food colouring, I had to use red. Looks a bit gross, sorry! I didn't bother with an eye dropper, and just poured 1.5 tablespoons of the water right on to the pads.


Guess which one locked in the moisture the best? That's right, the water soaked right through the Maxi pad (I did put a LOT of water on both pads!) while the paper underneath the Infinity pad stayed dry!



My thoughts on the Always Inifinity pads were that they were very slim and are very comfortable to use. The thin core is so absorbent that it works great for heavy flows. An interesting fact is that the Always Inifinity pads are made from space-age material! In comparison, the Always Maxi pad was like a giant layer of cotton and felt almost diaper like! I have actually been using Always Inifity pads with Flexi Wings since it came out on the market, and I can honestly say that it is the best pad I have tried, and I have tried all the other major brands.

Have you tried Always Infinity pads? What are your thoughts on them?

Disclaimer: The product mentioned above has been given free of charge from BzzAgent for review. The opinions expressed in this post are those of Savvy Shopping, Deals and Reviews and have not been influenced in any other way.

No comments: