Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Samsung Mobile Canada announced the winners of the last three mission today for the Mob!lers program. Team Vibrant Coast won Double Rainbow (2nd round), while the two Montreal teams won the last two missions (Choose Your Own Adventure and City-specific - Gorillaz concert for Mtl). A huge thank you goes out to everyone for all their support, watching my team's videos, clicking the like button, sharing and commenting. Thanks for putting up with all my spamming too! :D I hope you enjoyed the videos as much as I had fun making them!

If you haven't watched any of my videos, here they are now for your viewing pleasure:

First Mission: Green Martian - Winner!!



Second Mission: Double Rainbow - Winner!!




Third Mission: Samsung My Life



Fourth Mission: Choose Your Own Adventure - Thrill the World




We will be finding out if we won the grand prize tomorrow in the late afternoon - a trip to Korea! I'll let you know as soon as I find out!

No comments: