Friday, January 22, 2016

E.B.O. Restaurant & Lounge - [Dine Out Vancouver 2016]

It's Dine Out Vancouver month, which means lots of good food! I went out with the girls this week to E.B.O. - they are a restaurant located inside the Delta Hotel in Burnaby. I've been here several years ago for Dine Out and really enjoyed it, and the menu looked yummy this year so I thought I'd go again!

Maple Cured Pacific Provider pink salmon – smoked sour cream, sunchoke, compressed Asian pear, apple pearls.
Seared scallops (adiditional $8)
Seared Arctic Char – Crisp skin, foraged mushroom puree, sea asparagas farro risotto, triple crunch mustard vinaigrette.
Pork Duo – slow cooked pork loin, crisp pork belly, smoked ham hock samosa, apple miso mostarda, cauliflower puree.
“Vietnamese Coffee” in a jar – espresso mousse, condensed milk ice cream, cocoa nibs, coffee pearls, chocolate brownie.
Bruleed lemon chiboust, almond cake, candied almonds, toasted marshmallow, raspberry gel.
I thought everything was delicious, and I especially liked the Vietnamese Coffee in a jar dessert. I was quite full so it was definitely worth the $30! Check out the restaurants participating in the Dine Out Vancouver 2016 Festival, on until January 31st!

e.b.o Restaurant & Lounge - Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments: