Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Help send me to Sochi - Vote for my video! #BringItHome

I'm a huge fan of the Olympics and would love the chance to cheer on Team Canada in Sochi Russia for the 2014 Winter Olympics! I've entered myself into a contest from Samsung, who is sending two lucky winners to experience Sochi and share their experience with the world. I think I would be perfect for the job, and I need your help! I need to get as many votes as I can for my video!

Just click HERE to go to Youtube and click on the "Vote for This" button on the bottom left corner.

And viola, you're done! You can vote everyday until November 27th, when Samsung will judge the videos with the most votes. You can take a look at how the video looks like below, if you are having trouble finding it.

I would really appreciate it if you can spare a second to vote for my video! Fingers crossed I will be seeing you in Sochi!

No comments: