Sunday, March 11, 2012

Simply Thai

I went to Simply Thai in Yaletown a few weeks ago and thought I would share some pictures. While I'm not the hugest fan of Thai food (I can't take spicy foods!), I thought the dishes were still tasty even when I ordered them mild. Of course, the best part was dessert! The dishes were a bit pricey, but I guess that's what happens when you dine out in Yaletown!


There was some cool decor in the restaurant.

Pad Thai - it was really good! A little too much sauce for my taste, but delicious nonetheless!

Kao Pad with shrimp, onions, green beans, tomatoes and eggs. A little spicy because there was a lot of pepper added in.

Raspberry and Chocolate Mousse. It was good but I don't think many people order this dessert, as it did not seem very fresh, and was a bit frozen in the middle!

Hazelnut ice cream shaped like a pear and dipped in chocolate.

A scoop of coconut ice cream! Yummy!

To check out Simply Thai's menu, check out their website.

2 comments:

saskmom said...

That looks so yummy! Now I want Thai food, lol!

Sophia said...

I'm craving thai food just looking at the pictures!