Sunday, December 18, 2011

Watch The Throne Concert Pictures @ Rogers Arena

I was lucky enough to get a pair of tickets to the Jay-Z and Kanye West Watch The Throne concert last night at Rogers Arena. It was a pretty epic concert, no opening act and just the two rap geniuses for a solid two hours. Every was pumped and rapping along and on their feet dancing. It was so much fun! Here are some pictures (sorry they are really crappy, I couldn't get the setting on my camera right!):



"They ain't see me cause I pulled up in my other Benz, last week I was in my other other Benz..."






Some amazing lighting



Wheee, fire!




I also took some clips of the concert (again, did not record in HD so it's really crappy quality). You can check it out on my Youtube channel.


1 comment:

Walter Tully said...

Don't let me enter my zone!! No one on the corner got a swagger like these two! The fire explosions at the back, and the lighting were timed perfectly! Kudos to the production team!