Monday, January 19, 2009

Back to School

Finally the last term of my university degree!! Taking 3 courses this term, but still so busy because they all have projects - AHH! I'm already so frustrated and hw is starting to pile up, and it's only the start of the 3rd week.

So shopping. Did a lot of coupon shopping during the holidays. Just in December 2008, I saved almost $400 just using coupons. My out of pocket total I would guess is less than $40, maybe even less than $25. Darn those pesky taxes!

I'm going to keep track of how much I save during January. So far it's about $40, but only coz I haven't been doing a lot of shopping since school started. I'm waiting for the new brandsaver coupons to come so I can use them at London Drugs to get Olay products. I love London Drugs!

Definitely still check out http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=24300 if you want to save mega bucks while shopping (free everything!) and get freebies and samples.

No comments: