Sunday, February 03, 2013

Dine Out Vancouver 2013 - Forage

I really with the Dine Out Vancouver Festival went on for longer, so I can try more restaurants! The last one I went to this year was Forage, on Robson St. I had a really hard time choosing my dishes because everything sounded so good. Everyone at my table ended up ordering (mostly) different things so we got to see how all the dishes looked - delicious of course.



Very cool lights at each table.
BC spot prawn and seafood chower with a soft-poached egg and pork hock.
Gelderman Farms pork belly with crackling, celeriac pomme puree, ambrosia apple and braised cabbage.
Pacific Provider salmon with red wine and balsam fir cure, kelp pasta and roasted squash puree.
Foraged and cultivated mushroom wheat berry "cassoulet", confit celeriac and savoury biscuit.
Summer berry preserve frozen parfait, meyer lemon gel and toasted meringue.
Organic chocolate and raspberry cake with Agassiz hazelnut macaroon and raspberry caramel.
 Forage on Urbanspoon

No comments: