Tuesday, January 04, 2011

PC Holiday Gift Basket Win!

Earlier last month, I won a contest from Canadian Living for a President's Choice holiday gift basket! I finally received it in the mail today, in the form of a GINORMOUS cardboard box. I opened it up and took a picture so you can see!

The packaging was ripped open because it was shipped sideways and everything spilled out!

Here's what's inside the Green bin!

    * PC® The World's BestTM Jumbo Cashews
    * PC® 100% Ground Coffee - Hawaiian
    * PC® Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Collection
    * PC® Premium Fruit and Nut Collection
    * PC® Artichoke & Asiago Cheese Yogurt Dressing
    * PC® Thick Cut Pizza Flavour Rippled Potato Chips
    * PC® 100% Sparkling Fruit Juice - Kiwi Berry
    * PC® White Chocolate Covered Sponge Toffee
    * PC®  Butter Tart Square 
    * PC®  Cinnamon Buns Mix
    * PC® Cracker Collection
    * PC® Chocolate Fruit Fancies
    * PC® Baking Square Mix - Belgian Chocolate
    * A $10 PC® gift card 

I looked at the original posting of what was supposed to be in the basket, and it's missing these!!:
    * PC® Dark Chocolate with Cranberry and Almonds
    * A copy of this year's President's Choice® Holiday Insider's Report®

Someone was hungry while they packed the gift basket, perhaps? Well I can't complain, I've got a lot of goodies already! The ARV of this gift basket is $100.

2 comments:

ambaskets said...

Beautifully curated gifts that make every occasion feel a little more special. The handcrafted soy candles, thoughtful gift baskets, and personalized options are perfect for adding a warm and meaningful touch to celebrations. A lovely choice for anyone looking for unique gifting ideas in Canada!

ambaskets said...

AM Gift Baskets offers thoughtfully curated gift baskets and unique gifting options for birthdays, celebrations, holidays, corporate occasions, and special moments. Explore a variety of beautifully arranged gifts designed to make every occasion memorable. With quality products and creative presentation, AM Gift Baskets makes choosing a meaningful gift simple and convenient.